Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Where's my baby's gone..?


What happens to the little Cicak boy I use to hold in my arms?
What happens to the Dodo boy who refuses to leave my side?
What happens to the little round Donut boy who would kiss me
every day and nite and anytime in between?
What happens to that little Cibam boy who would willingly giving me hugs and cuddles in need ?

Where has he gone?
What happens to that little boy who loves me dearly,
who would protect me from harm from those he thinks would steal me,
who would sing to me with some alienatics lyrics just to cheer me up

Where has my baby's gone?

I am now sitting next to a boy who treats me like a stranger.
He treats me like we don't know each other.
I am no more than a maid to him
for what i am just to do his laundry, serve him food & drinks.

Where has my baby's gone?

Now, every time I look at him
I am looking into an accessory permanently attached to his face.
I don't remember giving birth to a little boy with a defect~ Phone butt glued to his face!
Instead of talking, he Whatsapps me now.
I guess the phone IS his new mummy...

Where has my baby's gone?
please come back!

Ur Umy is Missing U!
 

~Umy~


No comments:

Post a Comment